We opened our flagship physical shop in Exeter in the summer of 2017, a contemporary retail space to present the collections of clothing and homewares that we're proud to be curating. Shortly after opening the shop space we launched this website, an online destination for shopping and inspiration.
Although Always In Colour is new, it is launched after years of work to develop a brand mix and tone based around construction, fit, ecology and most of all quality. All of these products and garments have a journey, they are items of craft and built for a purpose.
Always In Colour is also not our maiden voyage, we are the same team who have been bringing you Flatspot for the last twenty years, we are brothers and sisters running in simpatico. Two decades worth of counters and homepages has ultimately brought us to one simple conclusion; we really like curating shops.
Thank you for visiting Always In Colour.
Always in Colour Shipping Terms
- We dispatch orders Monday - Friday only (excluding Bank Holidays).
- Orders placed after 3pm on Friday and over the weekend will be processed on Monday for delivery the next working day (exc. Bank Holidays).
- Our Next Working Day Delivery services exclude weekends and Bank Holidays. We offer a specific Saturday Delivery service if you would like your order to arrive on a Saturday, this option is available at checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery is not guaranteed to the following postcodes, you should expect delivery within 2 business days:
AB31-38, AB41-56, FK17-21, G83, GY9, HS1-9, IM (ALL), IV (ALL), KA27-28, KW1-17, PA20-78, PH15-99, PO30, TR21, ZE (ALL)
- All orders are sent on a signed for service; a signature will be required on delivery.
Orders need to be placed by 3pm (GMT) to be dispatched the same day. Orders placed after 3pm will be processed the next working day.
|Under £80||Over £80|
|DPD Next Working Day - Order by 3pm||£4.00||FREE|
|DHL Next Working Day - Order by 3pm||£8.00||£8.00|
|DPD Saturday Delivery - 1 Hour Predict||£10.00||£10.00|
Placing an order
Q. I am having trouble placing an order online, do you take phone orders?
A. We cannot take orders over the phone. You can try placing your order on a different device or browser. Otherwise we are happy to speak with you and see if we can fix any issues you may be having.
Q. Do you offer discount codes?
A. We do. We regularly send out discount codes, competitions and special offers to subscribers of our newsletter and followers on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Q. Is it safe to order online?
A. Yes, very. flatspot.com uses industry standard SSL encryption to protect your details. Any sensitive information like your name, address and card details are encoded so they can only be read on the secure servers.
Q. I live in the Channel Islands, will I be charged VAT?
A. Choose Jersey or Guernsey as your billing/ delivery country and you will not be charged VAT.
Q. I need to change my order, who can help with this?
A. If you want to edit or cancel your order then please notify us asap. Unfortunately once your order has been processed we cannot make any changes or cancellation.