Patagonia Torrentshell Pullover Jacket - Copper Ore
Designed for rainy day reliability, the Patagonia Torrentshell Pullover Jacket has a two colour split design, seen here in copper ore. A1/4 zip fastening at the front allows you to easily pull this jacket over your head and zip up when you want to block out the elements. Constructed from 100% recycled nylon with the added benefit of H2No Performance Standard protection, this jacket is both waterproof and breathable, making it a good choice for a variety of activities. Adjustable pull cords let you separately refit the hood and hem, wrist cuffs have been elasticated which provides a secure fit. A small Patagonia chest tag keeps the aesthetic clean and a subtle front pocket provides plenty of room for anything you need to carry.
An added bonus of this jacket is the packaway feature - this style self stuffs into the torso pocket. The recycled nylon shell is bluesign approved; Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000, which accepts fabrics that have additional finishes to be safe for the environment and anyone that comes into contact during the manufacturing process.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Chest-deep center-front zipper with a minimal-welt storm flap creates a zipper-garage chin guard
- Drop-in center-front torso pocket with welted exterior storm flap and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zipper
- Elasticized cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Pullover self-stuffs into torso pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
Next Working Day Delivery* - from £4.50 Free for orders over £150
Saturday Delivery - £10.00
Place your order by 3pm (Mon-Fri) for same day dispatch. More information here.
For international shipping prices and further information please see here.
You are able to return your order to us within 28 days of receipt for a refund of the products, or an exchange (UK only), providing the returned goods are in the original condition, see more information here.