Patagonia Insulated Torrentshell Jacket - Black
A serious winter jacket for extreme conditions, the Patagonia Insulated Torrentshell Jacket - Black will keep you protected whatever the weather.
- 2-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face
- 100-g Thermogreen® insulation uses 92% recycled polyester fibers and provides soft, lofty warmth
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage with soft microfleece at chin
- Insulated, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions; rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Two welted handwarmer pockets lined with soft microfleece; interior zip security pocket
- Venting pit zips have welted, 2-way zippers with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out the elements
Next Working Day Delivery* - from £4.50
Saturday Delivery - £10.00
Place your order by 3pm (Mon-Fri) for same day dispatch. More information here.
For international shipping prices and further information please see here.
You are able to return your order to us within 28 days of receipt for a refund of the products, or an exchange (UK only), providing the returned goods are in the original condition, see more information here.
UK Returns - we offer a free service with Royal Mail
International Returns - you'll need to arrange and pay for your return shipment.