Patagonia Insulated Torrentshell Jacket - Black
A serious winter jacket for extreme conditions, the Patagonia Insulated Torrentshell Jacket - Black will keep you protected whatever the weather.
- 2-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face
- 100-g Thermogreen® insulation uses 92% recycled polyester fibers and provides soft, lofty warmth
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage with soft microfleece at chin
- Insulated, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions; rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Two welted handwarmer pockets lined with soft microfleece; interior zip security pocket
- Venting pit zips have welted, 2-way zippers with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out the elements
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse, Levi's or Nike products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
Also available in:
Next Working Day Delivery* - from £4.50 Free for orders over £150
Saturday Delivery - £10.00
Place your order by 3pm (Mon-Fri) for same day dispatch. More information on our UK Shipping page.
For further information please see our International Shipping page.
You are able to return your order to us within 90 days of receipt for a refund of the products, or an exchange (UK only), providing the returned goods are in the original condition, see more information on our Returns & Exchanges page.