Patagonia Torrentshell Pullover Jacket - Black
The Patagonia Torrentshell Pullover Jacket is made from a micro ripstop recycled nylon with a waterproof and breathable membrane. A half length front zip with storm flap, drawstring waist and drawstring hood with a slight peak are all designed to keep the elements out. Two underarm zips for ventilation if needed and a deep front pouch pocket to keep your personal items dry. The Jacket also packs down into the front pouch pocket. A Patagonia woven label sits on the left chest. The Patagonia Torrentshell Pullover Jacket is designed to be worn as an outer layer, the jacket is a regular cut with enough space for other warm layers underneath. The Patagonia Torrentshell Pullover Jacket - Black is lightweight, packable into its own pocket and a very versatile year round jacket
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Chest-deep center-front zipper with a minimal-welt storm flap creates a zipper-garage chin guard
- Drop-in center-front torso pocket with welted exterior storm flap and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zipper
- Elasticized cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Pullover self-stuffs into torso pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse, Levi's or Nike products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
Also available in:
Next Working Day Delivery* - from £4.50 Free for orders over £150
Saturday Delivery - £10.00
Place your order by 3pm (Mon-Fri) for same day dispatch. More information on our UK Shipping page.
For further information please see our International Shipping page.
You are able to return your order to us within 90 days of receipt for a refund of the products, or an exchange (UK only), providing the returned goods are in the original condition, see more information on our Returns & Exchanges page.