Patagonia Torrentshell Pullover Jacket
Designed for rainy day reliability, the Patagonia Torrentshell Pullover Jacket has a two colour split design, seen here in copper ore. A1/4 zip fastening at the front allows you to easily pull this jacket over your head and zip up when you want to block out the elements. Constructed from 100% recycled nylon with the added benefit of H2No Performance Standard protection, this jacket is both waterproof and breathable, making it a good choice for a variety of activities. Adjustable pull cords let you separately refit the hood and hem, wrist cuffs have been elasticated which provides a secure fit. A small Patagonia chest tag keeps the aesthetic clean and a subtle front pocket provides plenty of room for anything you need to carry.
An added bonus of this jacket is the packaway feature - this style self stuffs into the torso pocket. The recycled nylon shell is bluesign approved; Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000, which accepts fabrics that have additional finishes to be safe for the environment and anyone that comes into contact during the manufacturing process.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse, Levi's or Nike products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Chest-deep center-front zipper with a minimal-welt storm flap creates a zipper-garage chin guard
- Drop-in center-front torso pocket with welted exterior storm flap and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zipper
- Elasticized cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Pullover self-stuffs into torso pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
DHL Next Working Day* - £6.00 Free for orders over £85
DPD Local Next Working Day* - £4.50 Free for orders over £85
*Place your order by 12pm (Mon-Fri) for same day dispatch. More information on our UK Shipping page.
The Always in Colour office & warehouse will be closed for the Easter Bank Holiday weekend from Friday 7th April - Monday 10th April 2023. Any orders placed after 3pm on Thursday 6th April will be dispatched on Tuesday 11th April in line with our normal shipping terms.
For further information please see our International Shipping page.
You are able to return your order to us within 28 days* of receipt for a refund of the products, or an exchange (UK only), providing the returned goods are in the original condition, see more information on our Returns & Exchanges page.