Patagonia Torrentshell Pullover Jacket - Forge Grey
A sophisticated 1/4 zip pullover jacket, made from waterproof and breathable nylon, the Patagonia Torrentshell is an innovative piece of outerwear that is going to help keep you dry during downpours. The H2No Performance Standard Shell has been bluesign approved, and the forge grey colourway makes for a subtle two tone finish. A two way adjustable hood has a laminated visor that can be rolled down and stowed. For additional comfort and protection from the elements, a microfleece has been added to the neck, whilst elasticated cuffs and adjustable draw cords on the hem mean you can really tuck yourself in. A subtle torso pocket sits below the 1/4 zip front fastening, a great place to keep any valuables, whilst also being where the jacket can be self stuffed into an easy to carry pouch.
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company operates out of California and draws inspiration from adventurers and those who love the outdoors. The brand has pioneered a forward thinking approach to clothing manufacture and want to ensure we have our clothes with us for as long as possible. A focus on durable construction and various initiatives from Patagonia suggest different ways we can be more conscientious with what we purchase.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Chest-deep center-front zipper with a minimal-welt storm flap creates a zipper-garage chin guard
- Drop-in center-front torso pocket with welted exterior storm flap and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zipper
- Elasticized cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Pullover self-stuffs into torso pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse, Levi's or Nike products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
Also available in:
Next Working Day Delivery* - from £4.50 Free for orders over £150
Saturday Delivery - £10.00
Place your order by 3pm (Mon-Fri) for same day dispatch. More information on our UK Shipping page.
For further information please see our International Shipping page.
You are able to return your order to us within 90 days of receipt for a refund of the products, or an exchange (UK only), providing the returned goods are in the original condition, see more information on our Returns & Exchanges page.