Patagonia Torrentshell Pullover Jacket - Mojave Khaki
The Patagonia Torrentshell Pullover Jacket comes in a muted Mojave Khaki. Featuring Patagonia’s proprietary h2no recycled micro rip stop nylon which has a breathable and waterproof layer. The hood has a drawstring neck and slight peak for wind protection. A half zip with storm flap, twozipped hand pockets and a drawstring waist keeps the wind out. Typically minimal branding courtesy of a Patagonia woven label on the chest. The Patagonia Torrentshell Pullover Jacket Mojave Khaki packs into itself through the front pouch pocket.
An everyday essential - lightweight, packable, breathable and waterproof.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Chest-deep center-front zipper with a minimal-welt storm flap creates a zipper-garage chin guard
- Drop-in center-front torso pocket with welted exterior storm flap and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zipper
- Elasticized cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Pullover self-stuffs into torso pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
Also available in:
Next Working Day Delivery* - from £4.50 Free for orders over £150
Saturday Delivery - £10.00
Place your order by 3pm (Mon-Fri) for same day dispatch. More information here.
For international shipping prices and further information please see here.
You are able to return your order to us within 28 days of receipt for a refund of the products, or an exchange (UK only), providing the returned goods are in the original condition, see more information here.